Translate

Want to Listen to Music? Turn your volume down, then push play up top.

Thursday, March 29, 2012



Posted for Illustration Friday - topic "Swamp"
Painting "Paisley" by Suzanne VanBrunt (me)
copyright 2012

 Well she's green? Maybe she lives in the swamps. Anyways I have had this pictured in my head for a really long time...........which is amazing in itself that those brain cells are still functioning.......don't ask.......and thanks to IF I got off my keister and did it. Yay! Hope you like it!

5 comments:

  1. Love the paisley! Great figure and she has a great expressions. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, paisley! I really like how it blends into her skirt too. Very pretty, va-va-voom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, yeah it's the swamp that's turned her green, definitely! Gorgeous pattern and shadowing. I so know what you mean about IF - I'd never get anything done without that excuse ;)

    ReplyDelete